How We Collect InformationWe may collect personal information from you when you:
- request or purchase goods or services from us;
- contact us by any method, such as telephone, email, post, facsimile or in person.
- you have authorized to purchase or request goods or services on your behalf;
- who has collected your information and disclosed it to us so that we may issue you with goods or services on behalf of the third party;
- who is one of our service providers who collects information on our behalf; and
- who is one of the market research companies contracted by us to obtain information so that we may improve and market our products and services.
Use of Your Personal InformationInformation collected by us may be used for the following purposes:
- to process your requests for goods or services;
- to notify you of changes to our goods or services;
- to send email notifications for special promotions or offers conducted by us, our suppliers or distributors;
- to conduct marketing activities and to conduct market research;
- to respond to your questions or suggestions; or
- to improve the quality of our goods or service and the quality of your visit to the website.
Disclosing Personal InformationWe do not sell or rent your personal information to any other company, organization or person. We may disclose your personal information to:
- third parties that provide services to us, or functions on our behalf. For example, our contractors to whom we contract out certain services, market research contractors and payment and data processing companies for the purpose for which the information was collected or for related purposes, for example to complete a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a service that you requested;
- related companies in our group of companies where necessary to fulfill our purposes;
- debt-collection or credit reporting agencies to assist with obtaining payment from creditors;
- information technology service providers responsible for our communication networks, software and system development and maintenance. In these situations, we prohibit the third party contractor from using personal information about you except for the specific purpose for which we supply it.
- to prevent a threat to life or health;
- to protect the personal safety of users of this website or the public;
- authorized or required by law;
- as we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; or
- to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Access and Correction of Your InformationWe will, on request, provide you with access to the information we hold about you, unless there is an exception which applies under the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including for the purpose of correcting or updating that information. We may recover from you our reasonable costs of supplying you with access to this information. Your request to provide access to this information will be dealt with in a reasonable time. If we refuse to provide you with access to the information, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon under the National Privacy Principles.
Keeping Your Personal Information Up To DateWe take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date whenever we collect or use it. If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to either correct this information, or if necessary, discuss alternative action with you.