How We Collect InformationWe may collect personal information from you when you:
- request or purchase goods or services from us;
- contact us by any method, such as telephone, email, post, facsimile or in person.
- you have authorized to purchase or request goods or services on your behalf;
- who has collected your information and disclosed it to us so that we may issue you with goods or services on behalf of the third party;
- who is one of our service providers who collects information on our behalf; and
- who is one of the market research companies contracted by us to obtain information so that we may improve and market our products and services.
Use of Your Personal InformationInformation collected by us may be used for the following purposes:
- to process your requests for goods or services;
- to notify you of changes to our goods or services;
- to send email notifications for special promotions or offers conducted by us, our suppliers or distributors;
- to conduct marketing activities and to conduct market research;
- to respond to your questions or suggestions; or
- to improve the quality of our goods or service and the quality of your visit to the website.
Disclosing Personal InformationWe do not sell or rent your personal information to any other company, organization or person. We may disclose your personal information to:
- third parties that provide services to us, or functions on our behalf. For example, our contractors to whom we contract out certain services, market research contractors and payment and data processing companies for the purpose for which the information was collected or for related purposes, for example to complete a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a service that you requested;
- related companies in our group of companies where necessary to fulfill our purposes;
- debt-collection or credit reporting agencies to assist with obtaining payment from creditors;
- information technology service providers responsible for our communication networks, software and system development and maintenance. In these situations, we prohibit the third party contractor from using personal information about you except for the specific purpose for which we supply it.
- to prevent a threat to life or health;
- to protect the personal safety of users of this website or the public;
- authorized or required by law;
- as we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; or
- to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Access and Correction of Your InformationWe will, on request, provide you with access to the information we hold about you, unless there is an exception which applies under the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including for the purpose of correcting or updating that information. We may recover from you our reasonable costs of supplying you with access to this information. Your request to provide access to this information will be dealt with in a reasonable time. If we refuse to provide you with access to the information, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon under the National Privacy Principles.
Keeping Your Personal Information Up To DateWe take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date whenever we collect or use it. If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to either correct this information, or if necessary, discuss alternative action with you.
Copyright and TrademarkAll materials on this site are protected as the copyrights, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Guanabanas Restaurant Inc., or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Personal UseYour use of the materials included on this site is for informational and employment application purposes only. You agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this site in any way. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. for any and all unauthorized uses you may make of any material on site. You acknowledge the unauthorized use of the contents could cause irreparable harm to Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. and that in the event of an unauthorized use Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedy available at law or in equity.
Submissions and Use of this SiteYou agree that you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions that you may make, and that you will not submit material that are unlawful, defamatory, abusive or obscene. You further agree not to submit anything to the site that may violate any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or menu items, product enhancements, processes, recipes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, suggestions or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Guanabanas Restaurant’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. So, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. or anyone at Guanabanas Restaurant Inc.. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your submission. You agree and warrant that: (1) the submission will immediately become the sole and exclusive property of Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. without compensation to you or any other person or party (2) Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. will consider the submission to be non-confidential and non-proprietary; (3) Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. shall have no obligations concerning the submission, including but not limited to, no obligation to return any materials or acknowledge receipt of any submission; (4) Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. may use or redistribute the submission or its content for any purpose and in any way it chooses; and (5) the submission does not contain trade secrets or proprietary information owned by another.
Product Sales and AvailablityAll prices displayed on this site are in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States. Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. reserves the right, without prior notice and without incurring any obligations, to discontinue or change the specifications of any products or services offered on this site.
LinksSome links on this site will redirect you to sites not under the control of Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. The appearance of a link on this site does not imply Guanabanas Restaurant Inc.’s support or endorsement, nor is Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. responsible for the content found on any linked site. You access linked sites at your own risk.
JurisdictionExcept with respect to principles of conflicts of laws, any dispute arising from these terms or from any other use of this site shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida and the prevailing party as determined by the trier of fact in any such action, proceeding, litigation or other dispute resolution forum or judicial proceeding shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
DisclaimerEXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED OTHERWISE, THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS OFFERED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, GUANABANAS RESTAURANT INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. GUANABANAS RESTAURANT INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE , ERROR, OMMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OF TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURES. GUANABANAS RESTAURANT INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF GUANABANAS RESTAURANT INC. IS NEGLIGENT OR IF GUANABANAS RESTAURANT INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. GUANABANAS RESTAURANT INC.’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES OR CAUSE OF ACTION (INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, ETC.) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO ACCESS THIS SITE. Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. does not guarantee the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this site or its server will be free of viruses other harmful components, or defects will be corrected even if The Guanabanas Restaurant Inc. is aware of them. This Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Any use of information on this site is at your own risk.
Refund Policy for E-CommerceAll online merchandise sales are final. Guanabanas does not accept returned items in exchange for cash or credit refunds. Guanabanas does want to provide you with a hassle free experience if there is an issue. Please feel free to call us directly at 561-747-0399 or go to our contact page on our website to contact us via email. Please provide a short/detailed description of how the product hasn’t met your needs because we want to know about any possible defects or issues to help better serve you.
Guanabanas is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. If you experience any difficulties in accessing our website, we can assist you and would like to hear from you in any of the following ways: